Oman Airways is the national airline of Oman
It operates domestic and international flights
Oman Airways was founded in 1993 and its roots can be traced back to 1970. As of October 2013, Oman Airways operates a network of 44 destinations in 23 countries out of its primary hub in Muscat.
Best deals on flight destinations are to Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Colombo, Dubai, and Hyderabad.
Regular flights to India include the following cities and airports:
- Bangalore – Bengaluru International Airport
- Chennai – Chennai International Airport
- Delhi – Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Hyderabad – Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Jaipur – Jaipur Airport
- Kochi – Cochin International Airport
- Kozhikode – Calicut International Airport
- Lucknow – Amausi Airport
- Mumbai – Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Thiruvananthapuram – Trivandrum International Airport